View the presentation about working at Data I/O below by clicking the play button and click again to advanced the slides.
Current Employment Opportunities
View current job postings available at Data I/O.
Benefits Of Working At Data I/O
See our benefits package
Working at Data I/O
Data I/O provides programming solutions for semiconductor devices in any package, programmed offline, in-line (right before use at the SMT line) or in-system (on the circuit board). Our understanding of programmable integrated circuits, intellectual property management and protection, and global supply chain processes help to bring our customers' new products to the worldwide marketplace. To achieve that, we are committed to designing innovative technology solutions that enhance the value of our existing products but more importantly delivers value to our customers.
Data I/O's culture of innovation and collaboration is enabled by:
- A cross-functional team approach to all projects
- Working in collaboration with our customers through the Customer Centric Product Definition process
- Creating a continuous learning organization, including training classes for the entire organization
- Internal collaboration which is enhanced by our investment in the newest social media tools
Here's a few examples of what it's like working at Data I/O:
- Monthly, interactive team member barbeques (everyone gets their turn at the grill)!
- Quarterly team member pub events, with great food and local brews.
- Quarterly strategic planning meetings with approximately 25% of our global team members.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties for team members and their families.